......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, November 19, 2007

Crafty Frustration

Bah! I don't know what kind of word that is, but that's the frustrated sound I'm making tonight. It turns out that the vellum I got for part of the front panels of my Christmas cards is not cooperating with any sort of adhesive... adhesive ribbon, dots, glue, and glue sticks all bleed through. Arrrrrggghh. I think I'm going to have to fasten the stamped images to the cards with brads, which adds another labor-intesive step, but I can't figure out any other way around this little problem. And here I thought I was going to craft for a while tonight to relax after a LONG day... so much for that idea. If you know of an adhesive that doesn't bleed through vellum, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!