......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, January 5, 2008

My reading pile is growing...

Have I mentioned lately how much I love PaperBackSwap.com? Seriously! (*Insert disclaimer here* - I am not getting paid for this testimonial, I'm a real user of the system and IT WORKS! Do I sound like an infomercial yet? LOL!) Just in the last two weeks I've gotten three books (A Mother's Rule of Life, Making Greeting Cards With Rubber Stamps, and Get More Done in Less Time) that I've been wanting to read. FREE! All you do is list books (paperback or hardback) that you're done with and willing to swap to other people. Then, when someone requests one of your books, you send it to them and you get a credit, which you can use to "buy" a book of your choice. And you can post a wishlist, which automatically notifies you if someone posts a book you've been wanting... that's how I've received several books off of my "want to read" list. What more could an avid reader like myself ask for? Go check it out: PaperBackSwap.com ... and if you decide to sign up, please use me as a referral-- you'll help me earn more free credits! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!