......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, December 9, 1975

My Review Policy

I accept free products (books and other items) for review on this blog. I will always disclose this fact when reviewing a product.

I will only post my honest reviews.... if I don't like the item, I will say so. I will not accept items that ask me to promise a favorable review.

I may recommend items from time to time that I have not been asked to endorse. These items are things that I use and love myself and feel my readers might also enjoy.

When possible, I may link to Amazon or other companies with whom I have an affiliation. Generally, I am only paid for these links if someone clicks through and purchases the product... and even then, it's only a few cents per sale.

I am not interested in posting prewritten articles to promote a company or event, unless it happens to be a cause that is near to my heart.    If I would choose to publish an article sent to me for promotion, I will clearly label the post as such.

If you have any questions about my reviews or would like me to review your product, please contact me.