My menu this week is kind of vague. That's because I'm reading through new-to-me recipe blogs whenever I get a few free minutes to play online in search of great new recipes that are WW friendly.
- MONDAY: Little Smokies, WW Baked Macaroni &Cheese with Broccoli (7pp)
- *Recipe Review: This was nice and creamy... but kind of bland. To be fair, I left out the mustard as my family usually does not like macaroni recipes with mustard, so that probably would have provided a little more flavor.
- Yes, I know, Little Smokies are an odd menu item... but I had one package left after the holidays! The kids think they're a big treat. :)
- TUESDAY: something to use up thawed stew meat
- my homemade vegetable soup (that's my recipe posted on Food.com) (6pp as written- I'm making some substitutions and it should be around 2-3pp per cup)
- or beef stew?
- WEDNESDAY: buffalo chicken-- over chef salads? on sandwiches?
- I'll grill some chicken tenders in the George Foreman grill and then shake them in our favorite wing sauces. The kids will probably have chicken nuggets.
- THURSDAY: ham omelets-- everyone can pick what else they want in them: peppers, onions, cheese, mushrooms, etc. I'm looking at various recipes but will probably make them my usual way with Egg Beaters.
- FRIDAY: WW chicken fingers with BBQ sauce (5pp), oven fries (3pp), steamed broccoli (0pp)
- I didn't get to this meal last week- we had baked chicken & mixed veggies instead.
- SATURDAY: our usual homemade pizza
- Last week I experimented with a new crust and sauce, and both got mixed reviews. I'll be trying new recipes again this week, but I haven't decided which ones yet!
This post may contain sponsored reviews or affiliate links. You can read my policy here. I always provide my honest opinions.