......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I hope you're all out enjoying the day with your dads. We're having a simple supper here of DH's favorites (hamburgers, potato salad, corn, & Oreos) and then later this evening we'll go over and visit my dad.

The real excitement around here today is that it looks like it might finally rain... and we really need it. The sky has been teasing us all day, looking dark and cloudy, but so far, no rain. The humidity is way up-- it's very sticky feeling outside. I think I may have to go out and do a rain dance on our brown, crunchy lawn.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!