......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11th

Alan Jackson's "Where Were You"

I think September 11th is the Pearl Harbor of my generation... our grandkids won't understand why it affected every one of us, even those of us who weren't directly connected to anyone who was killed. The world changed for us that day. Please keep the men and women of our military, our police officers, and our firefighters in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!