......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

What I'd look like on drugs...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This is about what I look like right now... I had my eyes dilated a few hours ago at the eye doctor's office. I can't see too well, or at least I'm assuming that my house is not really blurry in some areas. I kind of feel like I'm underwater- lights are really bright, and things go in and out of focus. This is why I never did drugs... just the dilated eyes part is enough to make me go crash on the couch until this feeling passes!

It's Breast Cancer Awareness month! Have you done your breast self-exam this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!