......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday, anyone?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Are you out shopping today? I love bargain hunting, but I do not love crowds. I hate crowds. HATE them. So, I usually do not venture out on Black Friday. I'll probably do some shopping right here from the comfort of my computer, where the maximum crowd involves my 1 year-old and 4 year-old children both trying to get into my lap. But the crowds? No thanks!

P.S. I just found this list of online Black Friday specials- some with free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!