......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Gift Card Holder

No matter how much I try to find the perfect gifts, sometimes those "perfect" gifts wind up being gift cards. I've always hated to hand someone an envelope with their card in it- after all, that's no fun to unwrap. I've tried various ways of packaging gift cards over the years. Today I came across this tutorial for an easy gift card holder wallet. They're very cute, and the template is surprisingly easy to craft. I'm sure I'll be making some of these!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting a link. Hope you get to try it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is neat! I wish I was crafty like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!
    I LOVE this wallet!
    How cute!
    I just made a gift card wallet-type thingie at a Stampin' Up party..would love for you to peek at it. Check out my pics a few posts back on my blog...

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!