......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My cards are FINALLY done!


It's just after 1am and I FINALLY have my Christmas cards finished! WHOO HOO! :) I feel like a huge weight is off my shoulders now. I don't think I've ever been this late to send out cards before. I did cut down the mailing list a bit, sticking with only close family and friends, and that helped. There are a few more people I'd like to send to, and I might crank out a few more cards tommorow, but all the "have to sends" are signed, sealed, stamped, and ready to go to the post office in the morning.


Now if only this caffeine will wear off so I can get a few hours of sleep...

5 comments:

  1. Those are cute cards. I use to make all my cards also. The last two years I've done the photo card instead.

    Good job!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful. You're hard work shows.

    Merry Christmas!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red card! Mine are all done, too. FINALLY! They're going out in the mail today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just posted pictures of my cards. Check it out!

    http://notthequeen.blogspot.com/2007/12/finished-in-nick-of-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy,
    Did you get them mailed out? I kept looking for yours. Did you get mine?

    God bless,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!