......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, January 21, 2008

Random Bits of Bloggy News

~If you're here for Menu Plan Monday, you'll find my menu and more on my cooking blog- Too Many Recipes. And be sure to check out the vintage Spam ad I posted yesterday! ;)

~My friend Sarah is hosting a great book giveaway over on her blog, Growing for Christ. Stop by and check it out!

~Carolyn (AKA: Scrapping Servant) had her baby- stop by her blog and congratulate her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!