......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter paper crafts

It's the day before Easter, time to think about some Easter crafts. Wait...what?!? You mean some people plan these things ahead of time? Bah! Not me, I prefer that last minute rush... or at least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it! ;)

Check out Jessica's carrot boxes. Aren't those adorable? My SU scallop punch is on backorder, but I think I can come up with something else for the tops.

And cards.... I need to make a few cards today for personal delivery tomorrow. I love Michele's cards with vintage images, and there are tons of Easter projects in the SCS gallery. Basically, I need to get hopping and start crafting!

You Are a Solid Colored Egg



Bold, confident, and traditional.


No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!