......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sick House. Again.

Well, I made 15 days of NaBloPoMo and then this terrible flu/cold thing hit me, and I haven't even been online for a few days. I literally slept from Sunday evening until Tuesday morning, only getting up for about an hour in there-- thank goodness my husband was here to take care of the kids!   My son is sick again, too.   He has had one kind of infection or another constantly since the middle of December.   I'm taking him to the doctor yet again today.  I'll be back to blogging when we are all feeling better!

I am attempting to post daily in January for NaBloPoMo's theme of "Best".

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I'm sorry. You are certainly having a rough time w/ the health.

    I'm sick again over here, and my dh was just sick, same w/ my 5yo. I say enough already!

    Prayers you all get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!