I'm doing the Pantry Challenge with Good Cheap Eats in January. My goal is to make one big trip to the grocery store this week, and other than that, to only shop for milk and fresh fruit/veggies.
The rest of this week/ meals that I have ingredients on hand to make:
- TUESDAY- New Year's Day:
- pork spare ribs/ sauerkraut in crockpot for my husband
- my potato soup for me
- The kids will probably eat a little of each!
- Meatball Subs (frozen meatballs cooked in crockpot with a jar of spaghetti sauce, eaten on this new-to-me recipe for sub buns)
- Broccoli-Bacon Slaw (modifying this recipe a bit to use up the leftover bag of broccoli slaw I had from New Year's Eve... will leave out nuts/ cranberries)
- THURSDAY: roast turkey breast, stuffing, green beans
- FRIDAY: my own "World Famous Chicken Enchiladas" (using leftover turkey instead of chicken) corn, chips and salsa
This post may contain sponsored reviews or affiliate links- see my policy here.