......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, April 2, 2007

Win a Dyson Vacuum!

OK, I'm sure most of you are familiar with 5 Minutes for Mom ... if you're not, go visit them! It's a great site-- ever since I found it a few months ago, I visit almost daily. And right now, they're hosting a contest and giving away a Dyson Slim vacuum as the prize. To enter, you just sign up on the Mr Linky and then post about the contest in your blog. The last time I entered a contest there... The Ultimate Blog Party... I won a prize (here's that blog entry in my cooking blog)... so I know these contests are for real. Go on, go sign up and then post it in your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!