......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Reading Thing: 1st book done

Last night I finished "A Song I Knew By Heart" by Bret Lott ... and it was wonderful. It was one of those books that I stayed up waaaaayyy past my bedtime reading, because I just couldn't put it down. It told the story of a mother and her daughter-in-law, both widowed, who started their lives over in a new town. It's a great story of family, love, and hope.

Mr. Lott is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors- he has a very intimate way of telling stories that makes you feel like you're right there. I'll definitely be checking my library soon to see which of his other books they have available.

I might start on another library book tonight, or I might just work on a Bible study workbook that I'm slowly working through. I'm headed over to Callipidder Days right now to see what others are reading for the Spring Reading Thing!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, sounds exactly like something I would love reading! Thanks for sharing this review, I'll be looking for this book at the library.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!