......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, May 26, 2007

New Computer & Contests

If you've sent me an email recently and I didn't reply, that's because the old computer was eating emails when it froze up. My apologies!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket But the good news is... we FINALLY have a new computer! The old one was only a few months old, but it was basically a giant, expensive paperweight. This last week has been especially frustrating... if I walked away from the computer for more than five minutes the entire system would have to reboot before it would work again. Grrrr. Anyway, after months of frustrations and numerous arguments with the not-so-pleasant folks at Dell, my DH had had enough. Last week he ever so sweetly (LOL! serious sarcasm there) persuaded them that replacing it for free (under warrenty) was really in their best interest.

I got everything hooked up this morning, and it's running perfectly so far. Whoo hoo!

P.S. Enough of my computer woes.... go win something! Check out the earrings you could win at Adventures in Babywearing. And look at this one: Pink & Blues is giving away a cool purse and perfume.

1 comment:

  1. Yay that you got a new computer! And thanks for linking up the contest!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!