......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Yesterday was my youngest sister's high school graduation (She was Valedictorian, yay!) and all-day party. I spent the entire day on Friday helping my parents and sisters with cooking and party preparation, so I'm just plain tired today. The kids and I are being really lazy. I've let DD watch TV for about two hours now (Noggin sure does come in handy sometimes!) and DS is happily crawling around and exploring DD's toys since she's too tired to come and guard them from him. It's gorgeous and sunny outside, so later I might take the kids out and go for a walk or something... or maybe not. I think an occasional day of sheer laziness is good for the soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!