......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Notes on the Run

Just to ease your worried minds... I was not sucked into the black hole along with the library video last week. I did finally find it, by the way, wedged between the wall and the couch.

It's been an exceptionally busy week around here, and I haven't had time to sit down and do any blogging. I did get my Menu Plan Monday post up on my cooking blog, but that's all. Later this afternoon I'll be updating my cooking blog with a favorite low fat dessert recipe swap from Tales from the Scales.

As for yesterday's weigh-in for the weight loss challenge, well, again, I have nothing to report. My weight bounces up and down a pound or two all week, but apparently there's some setting on the scale that puts it back to the exact same number every single Tuesday morning. Strange, but true!
I'm off to get the house straightened up before lunch and catching a free kid's movie at the library. Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there and keep making healthy choices! :-)

    http://mamabearshealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on maintaining, you can do this sweety.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!