......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, June 3, 2007

WHAT kind of parents....

...don't let their kids watch all the TV they want to?" Said by DD, age 4, complete with her head tilted to the side and with the perfect tone of someone who was accusing us of something truly horrifying.

DH and I promptly cracked up. Where do kids get these things?? Oh, and for the record, we are apparently those terrible kind of parents... her comment came after she'd been cut off from TV shows for the day. LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!