......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, July 30, 2007

Big Brother: Amber has got to go!

OK, in the beginning, I liked Amber... a struggling single mom who seemed like a nice person. That was before I saw her bawl her eyes out every week over nothing. And before the conversation last night between her and Dick where she repeatedly argued her point that she loves her child and her dog equally. As in, she would gladly give her life to save either her child or her dog, they are both the same to her. What?!?! She's gotta go!
I'm liking Dustin at this point. He comes across as fun and laid back, but I think he has a strategy and he's a lot tougher than he lets on.


1 comment:

  1. I'm a little behind on watching them- I'm only up to last Sunday's episode, but so far I completely agree with you. Dick said the same thing I was thinking- "I thought only people with no kids loved their dogs like that."

    And I do like Dustin too. :)

    Here from the bloggy giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!