......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Don't Enter This Contest :)

After all the contests I entered and posted about yesterday, I didn't think it could get any better. But, look... Pinks and Blues is hosting The Body Shop/Vera Bradley contest, in which you could win a Vera Bradley bag, coinpurse, and some coconut body butter from Sheena’s The Body Shop Consultant site. I've always liked the Vera Bradley bags, but this gorgeous navy blue pattern that they're giving away is just SO me... so please, nobody else enter... I want this one all to myself! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!