......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hi, I'm Amy and I'm addicted...

... to Mountain Dew. If you know me in real life, this isn't news... I've been hooked on this stuff since high school. I go through spells where I kick the high-sugar, high-caffeine habit, like when I was pregnant, and then I go through spells like right now when I could happily drink nothing else for entire days on end.

I prefer my Dew from a fountain, over ice. There's something extra-sweet about the fountain version, not to mention that it's usually extra cold. At home, I prefer it from a can.... no 2-liters, please, they taste funny.... and if at all possible, it must be over ice. The colder, the better.

::sigh:: All this caffeine and sugar, though, is not so good for me. So, today I bought myself a new water bottle in hopes that the shiny new-ness of it will inspire me to drink more water... or anything else with less sugar and less empty calories. (And hey, I just realized that it's a bright pink that matches my blog... maybe I can make the mental connection and drink more water while blogging!) We'll see if it does the trick. I don't know, though... the call of that neon green sweetness is pretty hard for me to ignore.

So, there's my confession... what are YOU addicted to?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!