Whoo-hoo! Sharon tagged me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Thanks, Sharon! I enjoy Sharon's blog about her family a lot, and stop by there almost daily. If she hadn't been the one to tag me, I would have tagged her in my list! :)
Now I get to name five Rockin' Girl Bloggers of my own. I'm choosing:
- Shannon, at Rocks in My Dryer. I can always count on Shannon's blog to give me a laugh when I need one, but she hits some serious stuff, too. And, get ready-- next week she's hosting the fun blog giveaway carnival!
- Heather, at Especially Heather. I'm sure I'm not the only one who will tag her, but her faith and courage are really an inspiration to me.
- Ree, at Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. Her talent with photography is impressive.. that would be reason enough to visit her blog. But, combine that with her funny stories about her husband Marlboro Man and her Pesky Brother In Law Tim, and you have one great blog!
- Kim, at Beanish and Other Languages I'm Learning. As a fellow preemie mom, I always enjoy Kim's stories about her daughter, and Kim's writing style makes you feel as if you've known her forever.
- And last but not least, BooMama frequently makes me laugh right out loud. Her recent haircut stories are great!
Of course, there are plenty of other great blogs out there... and some of the ones I would have chosen are already proudly displaying their Rockin' Girl Blogger buttons. Maybe some on my list above will be new to you... if so, check them out!