......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, August 6, 2007

Show me the money....

Ok, this one's just too good to be true, right? Yet, I've seen it on several blogs and I feel strangely compelled to participate:

Over at
Ashwin’s blog
, you will find one crazy blog owner!! You can win $2500!! To enter just copy this text and paste it in your blog!! But hurry, this competition will not last long! So get posting!

UPDATED 8/29: Apparently, this WAS too good to be true... the internet is a-buzz with this scam. I'll post about it later, but for now, I'm entering Contest Blogger's "revenge" contest, which entails changing my link to Ashwin's site and making it link to Contest Blogger. That will help make the scam artist lose his rankings on sites such as Google and Technorati, which is apparently what he was after. Grrrrr.....

1 comment:

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!