......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

WFMW: Easy Name Exchanges


My tip today is quick and easy for those of you, like me, who participate in one or more name exchanges at Christmas time. It's always a hassle making sure nobody draws their own name, making sure everyone knows the price limit, etc. A couple of years ago I found a great FREE site, Elfster, that handles everything for you. You can even set it up so that certain people can't draw certain others (I set mine so husbands/wives don't draw each other), and the people in the drawing can set up wishlists and ask anonymous questions of each other. It's all very easy, and fun to play with- check it out!

Eliminating holiday stress... that works for me! For more great Works For Me Wednesday ideas, head on over to Rocks in My Dryer!


P.S. My "Tackle It Tuesday" post yesterday was about my Christmas Organizer notebook-- if you came directly to this post via WFMW, you can check yesterday's post out here.


It's Breast Cancer Awareness month!

Have you done your breast self-exam this month?

3 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous website! Thanks for sharing it. I love finding little gems like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: your comment on my blog. I'm just waiting for the day M realizes she could climb out of the crib if she wanted. She could so do it, but so far, she hasn't tried. I have no clue how she'll do in a toddler/regular bed once that happens. We'll see when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea! I'll have to file this away for the next time our church group does this.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!