......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Prayer Request for my Dad

My dad was rushed to the hospital this afternoon with severe abdominal pain. It turns out that he has an infection, as well as a perforated colon. They met with a surgeon tonight, and he is scheduled for surgery sometime on Wednesday, if the antibiotics have cleared up the infection by then. He will be in the hospital for at least a week.

Your prayers would be most appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. I'll pray for your dad. I hope everything will go well and that he'll be back home in no time.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep him in my prayers. That had to be a scary feeling. Hopefully, he will heal quickly with no complications!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is your dad, Amy? He's in my prayers.

    Love and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!