......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday Scrappin' #1

Sunday Scrappin’ Whoo-hoo! My new scrapbooking meme is up and running. I'm the first participant, of course, so here's my first post.


My intro: I'm Amy. I love to scrap, make cards, and rubber stamp... but I have very limited time for any of those things since I've had kids. My Ta-Da's for the week: nothing other than starting this meme, and creating the site and button to go with it! My To-Do's for this week: I'm starting on my Christmas cards-- cutting cardstock for the fronts and beginning to stamp the inside images.


If you like to scrap, stamp, or make cards, I hope you'll play along with Sunday Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!