......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful

Tonight I'm thankful that...
  • ~my dad's surgery went well this morning.
  • ~he is not expected to need further surgeries.
  • ~all of my sisters and my mom and my kids and I could be there, together, for dad today.
  • ~my husband and brother-in-law will be with all of us tommorow.
  • ~mom ran into a cousin who works at the hospital, and she sang the praises of dad's surgeon- what a reassuring thing to hear!
  • ~the hospital staff people are so kind and friendly.
  • ~the cafeteria had decent food that my kids were willing to eat.
  • ~our family is so blessed!



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that your dad's surgery went well. Hopefully, he will have a speedy and complication free recovery! How wonderful that your family could all be together at this time. Enjoy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!