- ~my dad's surgery went well this morning.
- ~he is not expected to need further surgeries.
- ~all of my sisters and my mom and my kids and I could be there, together, for dad today.
- ~my husband and brother-in-law will be with all of us tommorow.
- ~mom ran into a cousin who works at the hospital, and she sang the praises of dad's surgeon- what a reassuring thing to hear!
- ~the hospital staff people are so kind and friendly.
- ~the cafeteria had decent food that my kids were willing to eat.
- ~our family is so blessed!
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Tonight I'm thankful that...
Posted by Amy at 8:37 PM