......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, December 7, 2007

Just call us the sick house

This has been such a long week- I'd really love to a curl up in bed for a couple of days. Actually, at this point I'd settle for one uninterrupted night of sleep. All four of us have had this awful flu bug that's going around... we started with it more than a week ago, and nobody has fully recovered yet. All of my handwashing and bed washing and cootie-banishing hasn't helped much-- this thing apparently just needs to run its course. It seems like we've had way more than our share of illnesses this fall-- hopefully we're done now!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your house. We are the same way, not the flu, but a cold. Don is just now getting over his after missing work on Monday. Hopefully will be able to make it to the Nutcracker rehearsal tomorrow.

    God bless and praying for healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck! Feel better soon. I'm sending you prayers for healing. We're still fighting a nasty cold at our house. There's some awful bugs going around this year.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!