......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Want to hear about Saturday's very exciting cleaning?

LOL! I'm just taking a little break here & thought I'd check in with bloggy-land. I've been cleaning for a couple of hours today, yee haw. I cleaned out my nightstand and the "junk drawer" of my dresser-- does anyone else keep tons of receipts for no apparent reason? ::sigh:: I couldn't believe how much paper was in there. Anyways, I did that, vacuumed, DS promptly carried a box of crackers into the room and spilled crumbs, I vacuumed again.... and so on. Big time excitement in my day so far. I am hoping to get some crafting done later, though- probably not until the kids are in bed-- and I'll be back with updates if I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!