......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Special

1. Favorite Reality Shows?: Big Brother & Dancing With The Stars
2. Favorite Movies?: Two Weeks' Notice , Blast From The Past
, Gone With The Wind .
3. Favorite TV Series?: Favorite long-time series: Friends. My current favorites include House, Grey's Anatomy, and Army Wives.
4. Favorite Songs?: "God Bless the Broken Road" by Rascall Flatts

Visit Saturday Special and link up with your own answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!