......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Win a free blog design!

I have looked for a long time now for a custom blog designer that does country/primitive designs. I've seen a lot of neat designs, but none of them were really "me"- I want something country, yet colorful and fun. My current blog page contains a header I designed, pasted onto a template I got from Final Sense. (See the very tbottom of this page for credits and links.) It's OK, but this still isn't exactly the color or layout that I'd really like to have.

It looks like I've finally found the right blog designers for me... http://www.sweetnsimpledesign.com/. They had a couple of samples that I really like, including this Country Craft one... although that's not specifically a blog design, it has the general look that I like.

And what's even better- they're giving away two chances for you to win a FREE blog make-over! Check out the contest here... but please don't enter, because I want to win this one myself! (OK, OK, I'm just kidding... go for it!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your wonderfully kind words! You would laugh if you knew just how much prim/country art I have on hand to use! Blessings and good luck!

    Shera

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!