......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, February 11, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside!

snowflake Brrrrr! It so COLD and windy this morning! This morning the temperature with windchill was down in the negatives, and there's a storm warning out for tonight, with 4-7" of sleet & snow expected. I am SO ready for Spring!

This has not been a productive day so far. We got up and ready, checked the tv news and radio... no school delay for the preschool kids, just the public schools are listed... get to DD's preschool, and the parking lot is practically empty. Grrrrr. We came back home and turned the news on again, and there it is- a two hour delay for the preschool. So the kids played a while and basically wasted an hour and a half, then I got everyone bundled up again, and back to school we went in the frigid cold.

I feel like I've had a full day already, and it's not even noon yet!

1 comment:

  1. oh no! how frustrating!

    It is soo cold here too. There was a 2 hr delay from school yesterday cuz it was sooo cold (-1) and then today...we are to get a huge winter storm so all the schools closed! Brrr!!

    I hope you had a better day yesterday and have a wonderful day today! :)

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!