......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

If you need me tonight at 9pm...

... I'll be camped out in front of the TV enjoying the season premiere of Big Brother 9! Let's hope this season is better than last- I love this show, but last year I thought there were some obvious ratings ploys (bubbles, anyone?) that weren't so great. This year's "Dirty Little Secret" theme should be interesting.




Rumor has it that BB10 will be on this summer, meaning there would be two seasons in one year.

Anybody else watching BB?

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!