......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, February 25, 2008

My Pocket Recipe Swap pages


I finally got these finished and postal... whew!

I liked the way they came out. The paper I used for the pocket was an unusual texture- it was paper, but it felt very soft, like fabric. I don't know who made it because I bought it by the sheet at JoAnn's.

The recipe is for "Chicken Hurry". I'll post the recipe on my cooking blog in a little while if anyone is interested.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, i love it Amy!!! It looks beautiful!!! :) Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Was this for SCS?

    How did you get that great watermark?

    God bless,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The pocket does look like fabric. Well done the other swappers are going to be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!