......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Thursday, February 7, 2008

My vote has just been decided.

I've been waivering between McCain and Romney. Both had views I liked, both seemed like good, honest men. I just heard that Romney will be dropping out of the race, so, that made it simple for me- John McCain will be getting my vote!

JohnMcCain.com

What about you? If you haven't had primaries in your state yet, do you know who you'll be voting for?

3 comments:

  1. Huckabee is getting my vote. If he isn't on the ballot then Don wants us to write in "the village idiot" McCain is too liberal no matter what he says and the fact he supports abortion is too much for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am voting for Huckabee. I have always planned on voting for him..i like his conservative views. Also...now, James Dobson is endorsing him which encourages me even more to vote for him!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog, Amy. You realize I have to put your three blogs on my reading list now because they look very enjoyable. As for who I'm voting for... Huckabee... McCain is too liberal for my liking. I would actually vote for Ron Paul but I don't agree with his stance on gay marriage. Really, unfortunately, this election is more about who I don't want to win then who I do.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!