......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Free Fries~ thanks #17!


It surprises some people, but I'll confess, I love NASCAR! My favorite driver is #17, Matt Kenseth. When Kenseth wins, I'm happy. When he wins free fries for everyone, I'm even happier! :)
From his site:

Arby’s offers free curly fries when Matt wins: #17 team sponsor Arby’s is offering free curly fries the Monday after Matt Kenseth wins a Nationwide or Sprint Cup race in 2008. This is a repeat of their successful 2007 promotion that gave NASCAR fans three days of free curly fries!



Enjoy!
P.S. I never thought I'd write a post that included both "frugal" and "NASCAR" as tags, LOL!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!