- Finish assembling the gift basket for the above mentioned gift. :)
- Finish cutting out pieces of the cards my nursing home residents are going to assemble and sign to thank our volunteers this week during National Volunteer Week.
- Go pick up photo prints at WalMart.
- Finish assembling the pieces for a 6x6" recipe swap.
- Continue working on my border/embellishment swap that's due in May. I have the paper and ideas, now I just need to get to work creating!
This week's bonus question: Do you buy patterned paper just because you like it, or because you have something specific in mind? I do a little of both. Sometimes a paper just kind of speaks to me, and I buy it on impulse. Other times, I'm specifically looking for a particular color or pattern for a project I have in mind.
I chose this question this week because yesterday I was in a craft store (buying parts of the gift) and I found myself in the paper aisle, trying to talk myself out of buying paper just because I liked it. I have a good sized stash of paper from past times when I've done that, and I'm trying very hard not to buy anything extra until at least half of my stash is used up.
If you do any sort of paper crafts, I hope you'll join us over at Sunday Scrappin'!