......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Without memes, this page would be empty.

exhaustedYep, my blog has turned into meme-land again while I have been running around like a crazy person this last week. But Saturday... just 24 hours and ten minutes from now... I am free. I don't have any place I have to go, nobody coming over, nothing planned. Ahhhh.... I can't wait! While I'm relaxing and eating bon-bons and all, I'll try to get around to putting some actual content on here, too. ;) See ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. Mine turns into that too, thanks to SS :o) Good to "see" you again.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!