......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, May 16, 2008

Cancer questions? Get answers!

Cancer Q&A
Cancer awareness, particularly breast cancer, is an issue I've been involved with for several years. It has taken several people... friends and relatives... from my life. My mother-in-law has fought it successfully twice now within the last ten years. So to say that I'm aware of breast cancer would be putting it mildly... we're old foes.


Right now Karen at Simply A Musing Blog has some experts lined up, ready to answer any questions anyone has about cancer. You can submit your questions over on her blog through Sunday night, and her experts will answer them. How great is that? Ask away, without any of those awkward pauses at your doctor's office. And who knows, the information shared there might just save a life... check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!