......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Car Tip of the Day, Learned the Hard Way

Cars ----> Awsome Movie Sooo..... here's my car tip of the day. Apparently if you're driving home from work and the battery light comes on, you should immediately do something (don't ask me what) or at minimum, you should immediately tell someone who knows something about cars. Should you forget (nevermind if your mother-in-law is at your house watching your kids, you have to get supper on the table and laundry done within two hours of arriving home-- there is no reason to forget!), apparently what happens next is this: your car will completely die overnight, thus requiring $200-300 in repairs for a new battery, starter, and/or alternator. The above-mentioned car person will be very testy about your lack of action, and one of you will be without a vehicle for the next few days. ::sigh::

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh. No fun! I hope it's fixed quickly!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!