......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Help! Blogger frustration

OK, one of you computer wizards out there can probably fix this in two seconds, but it's making me pull my hair out.... help!! Over on my Sunday Scrappin' blog, the posts suddenly have this weird space problem-- there's a big blank spot (as though there's an invisible picture) and all the text goes around it. I can't understand what's happening, or why it suddenly starting doing this. My untrained eyes couldn't find anything unusual in the HTML code for the template, but since I'm self-taught, maybe I just don't know what to look for. Any ideas??

P.S. If you're looking for my Sunday Scrappin' post, it will be up later today- I have pictures to share that aren't uploaded yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!