......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Scrappin' 5/4








Ta-Da's: I finished my sister's gift basket.... this would be the birthday gift that I couldn't share last week, LOL! I made her card, printed labels for the chocolates, made her a post-it holder, wrapped microwave popcorn in coordinating paper, and printed a digital scrapbook page with a photo from last fall when she met "Alex Karev" from Grey's Anatomy. All of these were done in bright pink and black, to coordinate with the big bowl and two glasses I got for her.












To-Do's: Make two mother's day cards, get more photos printed, work on my scrapbook border swap. (Second verse, same as the first.... that song is in my head now, because I'm thinking this list is very much like last week's list!)



This week's bonus question: Did you go anywhere or make anything special yesterday for National Scrapbooking Day? Nope. I, unfortunately, had to work most of the day. I thought I was just going to pop into my office for a bit, but I wound up being there for a good part of the day, so there wasn't any time (or energy) left for crafting by the time I got home & fed everyone.


If you do any sort of paper crafts,

I hope you'll join us for Sunday Scrappin!



No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!