......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here I am.... my virtual model.



Have you made one of these virtual models yet? I'd played with this site a long time ago, and then forgotten all about it until Monica mentioned it recently on her blog. Basically, it's a free site where you can create your virtual likeness (including a fairly accurate depiction of your height, weight, and body type). Then, you can take your virtual self shopping at a variety of real-world stores, trying on various items to see how they would look on your real-world self. It's fun, easy, and free! The outfit I'm wearing above is all from Sears, and it's pretty realistic- I own items very similar to those in my real-world life! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I wanna make one :o) When I post her on my blog I'll link it to you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that a great resource?! So glad you tried it! Have a great day!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!