......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I want to plant flowers everywhere..

Photobucket It always happens this time of year- I suddenly find myself full of plans for glorious flower and vegetable gardens and elaborate landscaping. In reality, I'm not much of a plant person-- I love my mums, and I can manage basics like petunias and tomato plants, but that's about the extent of it.

Since it's raining today and I can't go out, I've been playing around online, browsing various garden sites. One site I've been building my fantasy garden around is Accents in the Garden - they have garden statues in every price range and every style I can imagine! I'm sure my husband, the Bengals fan, would get a kick out of this Stalking Tiger-Full Color Statue , but even if it was within our budget, I'm pretty sure the homeowner's association would not approve of that in our yard. ;) I really like these Birds on a Branch, myself, though this Rooster-Standing Outdoor Garden Statue would also be cute. They also carry an extensive line of planters, human statues, and various architectural accents--check it out!! :)



Birds on a Branch

From: Accents in the Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!