......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Heart Your Blog award

Forgetfulone kindly awarded me this "I heart your blog" award last week. It's always nice to feel appreciated! :)

I'm supposed to pass the award on to seven blogs that I enjoy. I'm going to bend the rules a little, though, and pass it on over on my Sunday Scrappin' blog to all the talented ladies who participate in my weekly meme- I enjoy reading their blogs each week and seeing their amazing creations. So hop on over there to meet the talented ladies to whom I am passing along this award!

1 comment:

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!