1. Cool temperatures, gorgeous fall colors, scarecrows, and pumpkins are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October. I LOVE fall!
2. Sometimes I wish things were different.
3. I never thought I'd be staying in the hospital with one of my kids again (which is where I was this time last week) and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I eat junk food.
5. Somewhere with my kids is where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for curling up with a good book and reading.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finally relaxing for the first time this week, tomorrow my plans include DD's soccer game and Sunday, I
want to have to work a few hours!