......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jumping on the Freebie Bandwagon

It seems that free samples are on our collective blogging minds today- I've seen several freebie posts this morning. I figured I'd join in and share the freebies I've sent for over the past few days:
  • Sign up for Betty Crocker's "Dinner Made Easy" email newsletter here and you'll get a free coupon booklet with $10 worth of coupons in it.
  • Sign up here to get a free Schick Intuition razor-- these are my favorites! I use these all the time and I was thrilled to find this free offer.
  • Sign up here to get a free Schick Quattro Titanium razor or trimmer for your husband. I plan to put this freebie in my husband's Christmas stocking!
  • Sign up here for a variety of free samples from Kotex.
  • Sign up for a free sample of LillyPads with Flow Alert- I've never heard of these feminine pads that feel cool when it's time to change, but I'll gladly try them for free.
  • Sign up here for the DelMonte e-newsletter and receive $35 in savings.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    I still can't get that Schick Intuition razer link to work? I did order the men's razer and I think it will be a little present for Don as well, great idea :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!