......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Please feel free to come on over and clean my house. LOL!
2. When I have just washed my son's hair I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is pizza- I like to make lots of different kinds.
4. Mountain Dew is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about Sundays... well, if you don't know the song I'm thinking of that answer probably doesn't make much sense, but, that's what popped into my head. :)
6. A rude lady I work with always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Ghost Whisperer (Is Jim really dead?!), tomorrow my plans include working on making my Christmas cards and Sunday, I want to go to the church bazaar after church!

3 comments:

  1. I have an award for you!
    http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/2008/11/kimmy-at-stamps-scraps-and-more-gave-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had fun at the church bazaar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i wish someone would come clean mine, too! Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!